Sunday 8 November 2009

A campaign that would improve the quality of my life would be to improve the public transport service as I think that the current service is confusing and unreliable. I think this would benefit the target age group (16-19 year olds) as they use the service almost daily. It would improve my life as me and my friends always get confused by busses and sometimes get on the wrong bus.

A campaign that would improve the life of others would be to stop racism as it’s a big problem nowadays. I think this would have an impact in the target age group as it’s a big problem in this generation and we could stop it.

A campaign that would make people smile would be to bring back the 90’s as it was one of the greatest cheesiest decades ever. It would be useful because everyone would be happy because life would be simpler. It would benefit the target age group because they grew up in the 90’era so can relate to the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP